- This section is incomplete. More information to come.
Many subtle changes have been made to the game to make it more fair. Sometimes a little bit easier, sometimes a little bit harder, but overall fair.
The game has 4 set types of day states: dawn, day, dusk and night.
- Dawn starts at 7:00 (7AM), 1 hour later than the base game (in which dawn starts at 6AM)
- Day starts at 12:00 (12AM, high noon).
- Dusk starts at 18:00 (6PM).
- Night starts at 20:00 (8PM), 1 hour earlier than the base game (in which night starts at 9PM)
And thus, total daytime lasts for 13 hours and total nighttime lasts for 11 hours.
Pain is a parameter used to keep track of your character's body state. If pain is too high, your character won't be able to move. Pain relieves overtime, but with a slight difference to the base game:
- Normal characters will have 1 point of pain reduced for every 3 minutes, instead of every minute.
- Characters with 2 Hamon prowess will have 1 point of pain reduced for every 2 minutes, as well as characters with 6 Hamon prowess will have 1 point of pain reduced every minute.
- Vampire characters will have 2 points of pain reduced every minute, if their bloodthirst is lower than 1200 (up to being just thirsty).